- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deep Purple - Deep Purple In Rock
- Write a Review
- K57117 000000000 K57117000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/05/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Deep Purple in Rock, also known as In Rock, is the fourth studio al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/05/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Deep Purple in Rock, also known as In Rock, is the fourth studio album by English rock band Deep Purple, released on 3 July 1970. It was the first studio album recorded by the classic Mark II line-up. Rod Evans (vocals) and Nick Simper (bass) had been fired in June 1969 and were replaced by Ian Gillan and Roger Glover, respectively. Deep Purple in Rock was their breakthrough album in Europe and would peak at # 4 in the UK, remaining in the charts for months (the band's prior MK I albums had been much better received in North America than in their homeland). The album was supported by the hugely successful In Rock World Tour which lasted 15 months. In 2005 the album won the Classic Rock and Roll of Honour Award (given by the British monthly magazine Classic Rock) in the category Classic Album. The award was presented to Ian Gillan, Ian Paice, Jon Lord and Ritchie Blackmore.;Track List:1. Speed King;2. Bloodsucker;3. Child in Time;4. Flight of the Rat;5. Into the Fire;6. Living Wreck;7. Hard Lovin' Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.