- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deep Purple - Fireball
- Write a Review
- #K62287 000000000 K62287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/05/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Fireball is the fifth album by English Rock band Deep Purple, relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/05/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Fireball is the fifth album by English Rock band Deep Purple, released in 1971 and the second with the classic Mk II line-up. It was recorded at various times between September 1970 and June 1971. It became the first of the band's three UK #1 albums, though it did not stay on the charts as long as it's predecessor, Deep Purple in Rock. The Mk II line-up features Ritchie Blackmore (guitar), Jon Lord (keyboards), Ian Paice (drums), Roger Glover (bass) and Ian Gillan on vocals. The album features 'The Mule', 'No One Came', 'Strange Kind Of Woman' and more.;Track List:1. Fireball;2. No No No;3. Demon's Eye;4. Anyone's Daughter;5. The Mule;6. Fools;7. No One Came
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.