- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deep Purple - InFinite
- Write a Review
- #K55271 000000000 K55271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Influential British rock legends Deep Purple return with inFinite, the h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Influential British rock legends Deep Purple return with inFinite, the highly anticipated follow up to their most recent worldwide chart topping album Now What?! The current line-up for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Famers features Ian Gillan, Roger Glover and Ian Pace from their classic "Mark II" incarnation plus Don Airey (his fourth album with the band), and Steve Morse (his sixth). Produced by the great Bob Ezrin, who also helmed Now What?!, with inFinite Deep Purple have created the most '70s sounding project since Perfect Strangers. Singer Ian Gillan cryptically declared: "If you take it literally you may, quite reasonably, think the 'Finite' part of the word describes the life of Deep Purple, with a clear beginning and a nebulous end but what of the 'in' bit? The word infinite is a three-dimensional double edged sword. It describes something that goes on forever in all directions not unlike it's temporal equivalent 'Eternal' What's that all about?";Track List:1. Time for Bedlam;2. Hip Boots;3. All I've Got Is You;4. One Night in Vegas;5. Get Me Outta Here;6. The Surprising;7. Johnny's Band;8. On Top of the World;9. Birds of Prey;10. Roadhouse Blues;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.