- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deerhoof - Breakup Song
- Write a Review
- #K71339 000000000 K71339000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Alt-Rock outfit. Deerhoof love music, so it comes as no surprise that they'd fol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the Alt-Rock outfit. Deerhoof love music, so it comes as no surprise that they'd follow up their polygenre Polyvinyl debut Deerhoof vs. Evil with another album of distinct songs containing music. Other bands in their cultural position have found alternate methods of keeping the public's interest - visually stunning Tumblr accounts, promotional fonts, salvia grinders, skulls containing snuff films - but Deerhoof are still having too many melodic dreams to ride the storm. Instead, Ms. Matsuzaki, Mr. Saunier, Mr. Dietrich, and Professor Rodriguez are promoting their new batch of 11 song so that one might consider the worth of a melody and perhaps even smile.;Track List:1. Breakup Songs;2. There's That Grin;3. Bad Kids to the Front;4. Zero Seconds Pause;5. Mothball the Fleet;6. Flower;7. To Fly or Not to Fly;8. The Trouble with Candyhands;9. We Do Parties;10. Mario's Flaming Whiskers III;11. Fete D'adieu;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.