- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
- Write a Review
- #K64711 000000000 K64711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Fading Frontier is the new studio album by Deerhunter, the record was made by founding members Bradf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Fading Frontier is the new studio album by Deerhunter, the record was made by founding members Bradford Cox, Lockett Pundt, Moses Archuleta, and bassist Josh McKay. Written in their hometown of Atlanta, GA, production duties were shared by the band and Ben H. Allen III, continuing a collaboration that began with 2010's Halcyon Digest. Following the death-rattle garage catharsis of Monomania, the group have shifted towards something strikingly balanced, focused on melody and texture. The songs are brighter if not in content, then in the album's production. Starkness plays against clutter in what is the band's most complex yet accessible work to date. Fading Frontier shows that a decade in, Deerhunter has lost none of it's intensity. As the group matures, so they have grown into the most consistent purveyors of art-rock of their generation.;Track List:1. All the Same;2. Living My Life;3. Breaker;4. Duplex Planet (FT. Tim Gane of Stereolab on Electronic Harpsichord);5. Take Care (FT. James Cargill of Broadcast on Synthesisers and Tapes);6. Leather and Wood;7. Snakeskin (FT. Zumi Rosow on Treated Alto Saxophone);8. Ad Astra;9. Carrion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.