- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
- Write a Review
- #K60044 000000000 K60044000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth studio album from Atlanta's Deerhunter. The quartet have established themse...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the fourth studio album from Atlanta's Deerhunter. The quartet have established themselves as one of the most innovative and important bands to emerge from the US in recent years and Halcyon Digest is sure to bolster this newfound status of theirs. The recording sessions took place at Chase Park Transduction in Athens with Ben H. Allen helping to co-produce the album. Final track, 'He Would Have Laughed', was recorded separately by Bradford Cox and is dedicated to musician Jay Reatard who sadly passed away earlier this year.;Track List:1. Earthquake;2. Don't Cry;3. Revival;4. Sailing;5. Memory Boy;6. Desire Lines;7. Basement Scene;8. Fountain Stairs;9. Helicopter;10. Coronado;11. He Would Have Laughed;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.