- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Def Leppard - Hysteria
- Write a Review
- K56627 000000000 K56627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including poster. Digitally remastered 30th Anniversary edition of the veteran rock b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including poster. Digitally remastered 30th Anniversary edition of the veteran rock band's classic album. Hysteria is the fourth studio album by Def Leppard. It was released on August 3rd, 1987 and is the band's best-selling album to date, selling over 25 million copies worldwide and charting at #1 on the Billboard 200 in the US. Featuring the singles 'Animal', 'Women', 'Pour Some Sugar On Me', 'Hysteria', 'Armageddon It', 'Love Bites', and 'Rocket'. The album charted at #1 on both the Billboard 200 and the UK Albums Chart. Hysteria was produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange. The title of the album was thought up by drummer Rick Allen, referring to his 1984 auto accident and the ensuing worldwide media coverage surrounding it. It is also the last album to feature guitarist Steve Clark before his death, although songs co-written by him would appear on the band's next album, Adrenalize. The album is the follow-up to the band's 1983 breakthrough Pyromania.;Track List:1. Women-Remastered 2017;2. Rocket-Remastered 2017;3. Animal-Remastered 2017;4. Bites - Remastered 2017;5. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Remastered 2017;6. Armageddon It - Remastered 2017;7. Gods of War - Remastered 2017;8. Don't Shoot Shot Gun - Remastered 2017;9. Run Riot - Remastered 2017;10. Hysteria - Remastered 2017;11. Excitable - Remastered 2017;12. Love and Affection - Remastered 2017;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.