- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Del tha Funkee Homosapien - I Wish My Brother George Was Here
- Write a Review
- #K60914 000000000 K60914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Born in Oakland, California, the American underground hip hop MC Del tha Fu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Born in Oakland, California, the American underground hip hop MC Del tha Funkee Homosapien is the cousin of seminal west coast rapper Ice Cube, and began his career writing lyrics for Ice Cube's group, Da Lench Mob. In 1991, with the help of Ice Cube (also as executive producer), Del released his debut solo album I Wish My Brother George Was Here at the age of 18. The album was a commercial success largely due to the popularity of the hit single 'Mistadobalina'. The title I Wish My Brother George Was Here is a reference to George Clinton, whose music was an influence on Del, as well as to the late pianist Liberace who would on occasion openly pine for his brother George to appear on Liberace's television program in the mid-50s.;Track List:1. What Is a Booty;2. Mistadobalina;3. The Wacky World of Rapid Transit;4. Pissin' on Your Steps;5. Dark Skin Girls;6. Money for Sex;7. Ahonetwo Ahonetwo;8. Prelude;9. Dr. Bombay;10. Sunny Meadowz;11. Sleepin' on My Couch;12. Hoodz Come in Dozens;13. Same Ol' Thing;14. Ya Lil' Crumbsnatchers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.