- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Delbert McClinton & Self-Made Men - Prick Of The Litter
- Write a Review
- #K57890 000000000 K57890000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Multi-Grammy Award winning artist Delbert McClinton is at the top of his game with his 19th studio a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Multi-Grammy Award winning artist Delbert McClinton is at the top of his game with his 19th studio album, Prick Of The Litter. This offering captures the balance of soulful energy and restraint that the legendary performer has been delivering in his live performances for decades. On Prick of the Litter, Delbert incorporates a variety of styles, blending his signature rhythm and blues sound with a newer jazz-influence inspired by Johnny Mercer, Nat King Cole and other legendary crooners. Prick Of The Litter was recorded with the support of McClinton's working band, Self- Made Men who include Bob Britt (guitar), Kevin McKendree (keyboards), Mike Joyce (bass), Jack Bruno (drums) and Quentin Ware (trumpet). The chemistry of this group of musicians, the best band he's ever had according to McClinton is on full display on this album.;Track List:1. Don't Do It;2. Doin' What You Do;3. Middle of Nowhere;4. Skip Chaser;5. San Miguel;6. Pulling the Strings;7. Neva;8. Like Lovin' Used to Be;9. Jones for You;10. The Hunt Is on;11. Bad Haircut;12. Rosy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.