- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dele Sosimi - You No Fit Touch Am
- Write a Review
- #K70183 000000000 K70183000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the first full-length album in almost a decade from vocalist, keyboard player, Fela Ku...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the first full-length album in almost a decade from vocalist, keyboard player, Fela Kuti collaborator and afro beat legend, Dele Sosimi. You No Fit Touch Am represents where Dele is today - something of an untouchable force in the music scene that he has always been such a vital part of. The title is an uncompromising message that this man means business, and with his mammoth afro beat orchestra on board that is definitely the case. Recorded at the Fish Market Studios in North-West London by Benedic Lamdin (AKA Nostalgia 77) the album provides a musical representation of Dele's strong socio-political opinions, as well as delivering classic song-writing that could have come straight out of 1970s Lagos. Following on from his first two studio albums, Turbulent Times and Identity, this third long-player is sure to cement Dele Sosimi's position as a major player within afro beat and beyond.;Track List:1. E Go Betta;2. You No Fit Touch Am;3. Na My Turn;4. I Don't Care;5. We Siddon We Dey Look (Straight Moiln');6. Sanctuary
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.