- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Delta Spirit - Delta Spirit
- Write a Review
- #K64359 000000000 K64359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited edition orange colored vinyl LP pressing. When it came time to record their third album, Delta Spirit knew one ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited edition orange colored vinyl LP pressing. When it came time to record their third album, Delta Spirit knew one thing: It was time to shake off the stylistic labels that had shadowed them since they formed in San Diego, CA, in 2005. The band were perplexed at being called rootsy Americana or twangy folk. In their eyes, Delta Spirit had always been a thoroughly modern rock band, and, with their self-titled album, they set out to prove it. 2012's Delta Spirit finds the group firing on all cylinders, road-tested and armed with the breakthrough set of their career. Years of non stop touring was distilled into a sound this band could truly call their own, and with the help of producer Chris Coady (TV on the Radio, Yeah Yeah Yeahs), tracks like lead single, "California," and the infectious "Otherside" took Delta Spirit to another level. American Songwriter said, "On Delta Spirit the record, the band capitalizes on it's hard-fought inertia by presenting their cleanest and most sonically homogenous record to date.";Track List:1. Empty House;2. Tear It Up;3. California;4. Idaho;5. Home;6. Otherside;7. Tellin' the Mind;8. Time Bomb;9. Into the Darkness;10. Money Saves;11. Yamaha
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.