- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denial.of.Service - Sensou EP
- Write a Review
- #K80836 000000000 K80836000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:180-gram vinyl. Glow-in-the-dark cover. The Film label stumbled upon Denial.of.Service while doing research for a music...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:180-gram vinyl. Glow-in-the-dark cover. The Film label stumbled upon Denial.of.Service while doing research for a music video they didn't discover a video director, but they did find an artist working with music, video, and performance art. Active since the early '80s, Denial.of.Service was involved in numerous projects doing productions, remixes, and videos for and with artists like David Bowie, Attrition Extrawelt, and D.A.F. A closer look on his artistic activity since the early '80s reveals a universe to uncover.;Track List:1. A1. Sensou V3;2. B1. the Element of Crime;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.