- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dennis Haskins - Beldings Blues
- Write a Review
- #K79895 000000000 K79895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:Most people would be most familiar with Dennis Haskins' work as Mr. Belding on the runaway hit 1990's television show "...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/18/2015;Notes:Most people would be most familiar with Dennis Haskins' work as Mr. Belding on the runaway hit 1990's television show "Saved By The Bell", but not many people would know that Haskins' got his start singing in musicals long before his casting in the teen-dream drama. Having been long time friends with both Shooter Jennings and his manager Jon Hensley, and in the tradition of BCR's bucking of tradition, BCR Los Angeles is proud to present "Belding's Blues". Printed on beautiful white 7" vinyl, "Belding's Blues" features experimental music composed and constructed by Shooter Jennings to accompany Haskins' voice. The stand-out track, a musical mash-up of Tom Jones' hit "Delilah" and Kris Kristofferson's "For The Good Times", titled "For The Good Times, Delilah", features almost industrial soundscaping that echoes more of Radiohead and My Morning Jacket than it's original versions. Surely a collectors item for the RSD crowd and the children of the 90's.;Track List:1. For the Good Times Delilah;2. It's a Wonderful World;Special Attributes:WHITE, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.