- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dent May - The Good Feeling Music Of Dent May and His Magnificent Ukulele
- Write a Review
- #K71282 000000000 K71282000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:Dent's unique vocal style - part crooner, part falsetto, and all showman - reflects the influences of some of his favor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:Dent's unique vocal style - part crooner, part falsetto, and all showman - reflects the influences of some of his favorite singers (Prince, Serge Gainsbourg, and Lee Hazelwood to name a few). His love of various song styles results in a unique combination of ukelele, drums, pedal steel, violin, horns, and bass. One second his songs hint at Brazilian Tropicalia, the next a 50's barbershop quartet or an early 20th century country swing.;Track List:1. Welcome;2. Meet Me in the Garden;3. College Town Boy;4. Oh Paris!;5. Howard;6. Girls on the Square;7. You Can't Force a Dance Party;8. God Loves You Michael Chang;9. At the Academic Conference;10. 26 Miles (Santa Catalina);11. I'm An Alcoholic;12. Love Song 2009
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.