- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Derek Trucks Band - Already Free
- Write a Review
- #K65478 000000000 K65478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. The Derek Trucks Band have been issuing records (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. The Derek Trucks Band have been issuing records (live and studio) that are long on fire, improvisation, and inspiration. Trucks' own skillful leadership has seamlessly melded Rock, Blues, Jazz, and Eastern Indian modal music in a brew that is uniquely his own. Already Free (2009), the ninth studio album by The Derek Trucks Band, is an exception to the rule. Trucks himself stated that the album has a different feeling compared to their other works because in the past, he always felt pressure to make a 'guitar album'. The difference, he maintains, is that the band has had more time to mature, and the album's sound is more balanced between the different contributions of it's members, who developed it's overall effect as they arranged the songs that were recorded for this album. The album won the 2010 Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Blues Album, marking the band's first Grammy award. The first single 'Down in the Flood' features guest musicians which include Doyle Bramhall II, Susan Tedeschi and Eric Krasno (of Soulive). The song 'Back Where I Started' was co-written by Trucks with fellow Allman Brothers Band guitarist Warren Haynes.;Track List:1. Down in the Flood;2. Something to Make You Happy;3. Maybe This Time;4. Sweet Inspiration;5. Don't Miss Me;6. Get What You Deserve;7. Our Love;8. Down Don't Bother Me;9. Days Is Almost Gone;10. Back Where I Started;11. I Know;12. Already Free
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.