- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Descendents - Everything Sucks 20th Anniversary (LP + 7 180 Gram, w/Download Card)
- Write a Review
- #K55259 000000000 K55259000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing with bonus 7 inch, includes digital download. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of this spec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing with bonus 7 inch, includes digital download. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of this special release in Epitaph Records history the label presents the deluxe 20th Anniversary edition of Descendents 1996 masterwork Everything Sucks. This remastered edition is a vinyl lover's dream pressed on 180 gram vinyl and including a 7" with a pair of unreleased bonus tracks. The packaging features deluxe embossed cover art which features the beloved Milo cartoon plus an accompanying download. Everything Sucks marked a reunion for the band back in 1996 with the line-up that has remained solid ever since, featuring singer Milo Aukerman, drummer Bill Stevenson, bassist Karl Alvarez and guitarist Stephen Egerton. Everything Sucks features punk classics, "I'm The One" and "Everything Sux.";Track List:1. Everything Sux;2. I'm the One;3. Coffee Mug;4. Rotting Out;5. Sick-O-Me;6. Caught;7. When I Get Old;8. Doghouse;9. She Loves Me;10. Hateful Notebook;11. We;12. Eunuch Boy;13. This Place;14. I Won't Let Me;15. Thank You;16. 45RPM Side A - Lucky;17. 45RPM Side B - Shattered Milo;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, WITH BONUS 7", DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.