- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Desert Mountain Tribe - Either That or the Moon
- Write a Review
- #K74052 000000000 K74052000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Emerging late in 2012 out of the cultural undergrowth of London town, Desert Mountain Tribe is a threefold onslaught of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Emerging late in 2012 out of the cultural undergrowth of London town, Desert Mountain Tribe is a threefold onslaught of psychedelic rock heart and soul. With the album Either That Or The Moon, The psych-blood flows strong in the veins of Desert Mountain Tribe. The band has quickly become one of the more formidable guitar bands of the psych genre. Limited Edition (300 copies) vinyl.;Track List:1. Feel the Light;2. Take a Ride;3. Midnight Sky;4. Heaven and Hell;5. Runway;6. Enos in Space;7. Way Down;8. Oc Dream;9. Interstellar;10. Coming Down;11. Leave It Behind;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.