- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows - D.r.u.g.s.
- Write a Review
- #K64587 000000000 K64587000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The band was formed in late 2009/early 2010, after Craig Owens was let go by Chiodos. The band's mem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The band was formed in late 2009/early 2010, after Craig Owens was let go by Chiodos. The band's members were announced in several YouTube video updates on Craig Owens' official YouTube page. The band's members included vocalist Craig Owens (Chiodos), drummer Aaron Stern (Matchbook Romance), guitarist/vocalist Nick Martin (Underminded), guitarist/vocalist Matt Good (From First to Last), and bassist Adam Russell (Story of the Year). The band's debut album was produced by famed Producer John Feldman (Blink 182, Sleeping With Sirens, The Used).;Track List:1. If You Think This Song Is About You It Probably Is;2. The Only Thing You Talk About;3. Graveyard Dancing;4. Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm;5. Sex Life;6. Laminated E.T. Animal;7. Stop Reading Start Doing Pushups;8. I'm the Rehab You're the Drugs;9. I'm Here to Take the Sky;10. The Hangman;11. My Swagger Has a First Name
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.