- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Destroyer - Poison Season
- Write a Review
- #K75730 000000000 K75730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:2015 release. Poison Season opens with Vancouver native Dan Bejar swathed in Hunky Dory strings. He’s a dashboard Bowie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/04/2015;Notes:2015 release. Poison Season opens with Vancouver native Dan Bejar swathed in Hunky Dory strings. He’s a dashboard Bowie surveying four wracked characters—Jesus, Jacob, Judy, Jack—simultaneously Biblical and musical theatre. This bittersweet, Times Square-set fanfare is reprised twice more on the record—first as swaying, saxophone-stoked “street-rock” and then finally as a curtain-closing reverie. “The first and last songs are actually one song tracked live with quintet,” explains their author. “I even sang with the band. That song always swung between super austere and super mid-’70s Springsteen/Bowie street-rock. In the end, I decided I wanted both. Couldn’t really figure out a way to sequence the orchestral version within the record, so I decided to carve it up as a book-ending motif, with the rock version squarely in the middle.”;Track List:1. Times Square Poison Season I Destroyer 2:33;2. Dream Lover Destroyer 3:49;3. Forces from Above Destroyer 5:52;4. Hell Is An Open Door Destroyer 3:18;5. The River Destroyer 3:36;6. Girl in a Sling Destroyer 3:05;7. Times Square Destroyer 4:11;8. Archer on the Beach Destroyer 4:56;9. Midnight Meet the Rain Destroyer 3:25;10. Solace's Bride Destroyer 3:44;11. Bangkok Destroyer 5:14;12. Sun in the Sky Destroyer 5:34;13. Times Square Poison Season II Destroyer 3:03;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.