- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Devendra Banhart - Ape In Pink Marble
- Write a Review
- #K56880 000000000 K56880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the ninth studio album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. The album was wri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the ninth studio album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. The album was written, produced, arranged, and recorded in Los Angeles by Banhart with his longtime collaborators Noah Georgeson and Josiah Steinbrick, both of whom also worked on Banhart's most recent album, Mala (2013). Devendra Banhart was born in Houston, TX, and moved with his mother to her native Caracas, Venezuela, when his parents separated. The family relocated to Los Angeles during his teenage years it was there that he learned to speak English, skateboard, and play music. Banhart first began to perform in public while attending the San Francisco Art Institute. He has since lived in New York City, Paris, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, where he currently resides. An accomplished visual artist, Banhart's distinctive, minutely inked, often enigmatic drawings have appeared in galleries all over the world. He has created the cover art for most of his records, including Mala, and in 2010 his artwork and packaging for What Will We Be was nominated for a Grammy.;Track List:1. Middle Names;2. Good Time Charlie;3. Jon Lends a Hand;4. Mara;5. Fancy Man;6. Fig in Leather;7. Theme for a Taiwanese Woman in Lime Green;8. Souvenirs;9. Mourner's Dance;10. Saturday Night;11. Linda;12. Lucky;13. Celebration
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.