- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Devendra Banhart - Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon
- Write a Review
- K59087 000000000 K59087000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2009;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of Devendra's 2007 album. There is a wide but natural stylistic breadth evident, runni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2009;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of Devendra's 2007 album. There is a wide but natural stylistic breadth evident, running the gamut of gently crooned ballads like 'Bad Girl', the loping blues of 'Saved', epic rockers such as 'Seahorse', reggae tunes, sultry South American stunners like 'Cristobal' and a few fun surprises mixed in for good measure. This CD is very much the work of Devendra's regular touring line-up strategically complimented by a few very special guests. The essence of the Topanga Canyon music scene of alumni neighbors like Neil Young, Emmylou Harris, Taj Mahal, Joni Mitchell, Mick Fleetwood and the Doors inhabit the sound and vibe of these recording sessions. Banhart's whole "freak folk" tag is gone, replaced with this classic rock album. 16 tracks. XL Records. 2008.;Track List:1. Christobal;2. So Long Old Bean;3. Samba Vexillographica;4. Seahorse;5. Bad Girl;6. Seaside;7. Shabop Shalom;8. Tonada Yanomaminista;9. Rosa;10. Saved;11. Lover;12. Carmencita;13. The Other Woman;14. Freely;15. I Remember;16. My Dearest Friend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.