- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Devin Frank - The Vanishing Blues
- Write a Review
- #K92558 000000000 K92558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Devin Frank - The Vanishing Blues - vinyl LP - Cartouche Records - Devin's words... In April 2014, I started the Devi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Devin Frank - The Vanishing Blues - vinyl LP - Cartouche Records - Devin's words... In April 2014, I started the Devin Frank Vanishing Blues Band with Steph Foley (flute, sax, guitar), Josh Cochran (bass), and Ted Sharp (drums). Josh and Ted are both also in Flïïght and Jowlz. "The Vanishing Blues" is my debut solo recording. This record was recorded primarily by myself in Colorado Springs, CO and Columbia, MO, with the help of Steph Foley (flute, sax, background vocals), Josh Cochran (bongos), and Ted Sharp (coconuts, drums on "Thought Design").;Track List:1. Moonlight of the Night;2. Resurrection;3. The Bitter Tears;4. The Hobbit;5. Rhythm and Blues Waltz;6. O Never No;7. (I Could Use a Little Help with) the Thought Design;8. The Cardamom Waves;9. Black Capes on Blondes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.