- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diamond Ortiz - Goodies
- Write a Review
- #K68279 000000000 K68279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP. San Francisco native and modern funk wiz Diamond Ortiz makes his first appearance o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP. San Francisco native and modern funk wiz Diamond Ortiz makes his first appearance on Austin Boogie Crew Records with Goodies, a sweet and enticing EP of quality jams! Coming off the buzz of his acclaimed Loveline LP, Diamond takes a slightly more chill but equally party-centric approach on Goodies. This is the first 12" release on ABC and it's fire from front to back!;Track List:1. Rite Back Atcha;2. Hit the Spot;3. NBC (Nothin' But Cuties);4. Goodies;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.