- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diamonds Are Forever (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K73200 000000000 K73200000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The seventh Bond soundtrack, Diamonds Are Forever features a score by John Barry and the title song ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The seventh Bond soundtrack, Diamonds Are Forever features a score by John Barry and the title song is performed by the legendary Dame Shirley Bassey (her second Bond theme performance after 'Goldfinger'). Newly-reissued on vinyl right in time for lots of 007 activity in the marketplace - 2015 is a big year for Bond, James Bond with the late Fall release of Spectre, the latest installment of this mega successful film franchise and brand. Diamonds Are Forever saw the temporary return of Sean Connery after sitting out the franchise for one film (On Her Majesty's Secret Service, which starred George Lazenby in the iconic role). This also proved to be Connery's last official appearance as James Bond the next film, Live And Let Die, found Roger Moore taking over the role.;Track List:1. Diamonds Are Forever Lyrics By - Don Black Vocals - Shirley Bassey 2:40;2. Bond Meets Bambi and Thumper 2:16;3. Moon Buggy Ride 3:12;4. Circus Circus 2:57;5. Death at the Whyte House 3:43;6. Diamonds Are Forever 3:45;7. Diamonds Are Forever 2:32;8. Bond Smells a Rat 1:51;9. Tiffany Case 3:44;10. 007 and Counting 3:30;11. Q's Trick 2:24;12. To Hell with Blofeld 1:28
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.