- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - Glad Rag Doll
- Write a Review
- #K63229 000000000 K63229000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the Jazz/Pop pianist and vocalist. Glad Rag Doll is an exhilarating and adv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from the Jazz/Pop pianist and vocalist. Glad Rag Doll is an exhilarating and adventurous exploration of new sounds, new instrumentation and new musicians. It stars a singer and piano player, filled with mischief, humor and a renewed sense of tenderness and intimacy. The record reveals itself at that remarkable vanishing point in time where all music swinging, rocking and taboo, collide with songs of longing, solace and regret. All are made new again in a vaudeville of Krall's own imagining. It is at once a major departure and a natural progression for the gifted musician. Diana simply calls the album, "a song and dance record.";Track List:1. We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye;2. There Ain't No Sweet Man That's Worth the Salt of My Tears;3. Just Like a Butterfly That's Caught in the Rain;4. You Know - I Know Ev'rything's Made for Love;5. Glad Rag Doll;6. I'm a Little Mixed Up;7. Prairie Lullaby;8. Here Lies Love;9. Used to Love You But It's All Over Now;10. Let It Rain;11. Lonely Avenue;12. Wide River to Cross;13. When the Curtain Comes Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.