- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - Live In Paris
- Write a Review
- #K58078 000000000 K58078000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing g of this 2002 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. Recorded at the histor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing g of this 2002 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. Recorded at the historic Olympia Theatre in Paris in November 2001 and backed by her quicksilver combo, Diana Krall's jazz heritage comes through loud and clear on this program of standards, ballads, and bossa nova. Her cool contralto vocals are illuminated by the Orchestre Symphonique European. And the collection concludes with Billy Joel's "Just the Way You Are" (a studio track from a film called The Guru). Diana Krall has sold more than six million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide. On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz artist of the 2000–09 decade, establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time. Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums. To date, she has won five Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums.;Track List:1. I Love Being Here with You [Live];2. Let's Fall in Love [Live];3. Deed I Do [Live];4. The Look of Love [Live];5. East of the Sun (West of the Moon) [Live];6. I've Got You Under My Skin [Live];7. Devil May Care [Live];8. Maybe You'll Be There [Live];9. 's Wonderful [Live];10. Fly Me to the Moon [Live];11. A Case of You [Live];12. Just the Way You Are;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.