- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights
- Write a Review
- #K63220 000000000 K63220000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2009 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. Quiet Nights is Diana Kr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2009 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. Quiet Nights is Diana Krall's first full album devoted to the swaying styling of Bossa Nova. Classic Bossa Nova tracks are paired with reinterpretations of a classic Burt Bacharach/Hal David track as well as a Bee Gees song. If any music could be called accessible it's this, with it's warm intimacy and classic good taste. Diana Krall has sold more than six million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide. On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz artist of the 2000-09 decade, establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time. Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums. To date, she has won five Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums.;Track List:1. Where or When;2. Too Marvelous for Words;3. I've Grown Accustomed to His Face;4. The Boy from Ipanema;5. Walk on By;6. You're My Thrill;7. Este Seu Olhar;8. So Nice;9. Quiet Nights;10. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry;11. How Can You Mend a Broken Heart;12. Everytime We Say Goodbye;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.