- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights
- Write a Review
- #K78103 000000000 K78103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited edition pressing of the 2009 album from the Jazz/Pop vocalist and pianist including two bonus tracks. Diana Kra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Limited edition pressing of the 2009 album from the Jazz/Pop vocalist and pianist including two bonus tracks. Diana Krall's 12th album, Quiet Nights, is an intimate recording of ballads and Bossa Novas from the team that brought you her best-selling Grammy-Award winning CD The Look of Love. Accompanied by her quartet and orchestra, Diana turns her sensual vocals and consummate piano skills to 'The Boy From Ipanema', 'Walk on By' and other classic tunes. Quiet Nights is initially available as a limited edition CD including two bonus tracks: her stunning rendition of the Bee Gee's 'How Can You Mend A Broken Heart' and the standard 'Every Time We Say Goodbye';Track List:1. Where or When;2. Too Marvelous for Words;3. I've Grown Accustomed to His Face;4. The Boy from Ipanema;5. Walk on By;6. You're My Thrill;7. Este Seu Olhar;8. So Nice;9. Quiet Nights;10. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.