- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - The Look Of Love
- Write a Review
- #K58079 000000000 K58079000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2001 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. The Look of Love continu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2001 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. The Look of Love continues Diana Krall's emphasis on romantic ballads and embracing them with lush string arrangements. Krall mixes standards with new compositions, backed by her frequent collaborators. Diana Krall has sold more than six million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide. On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz artist of the 2000-09 decade, establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time. Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums. To date, she has won five Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums.;Track List:1. 's Wonderful;2. Love Letters;3. I Remember You;4. Cry Me a River;5. Besame Mucho;6. The Night We Called It a Day;7. Dancing in the Dark;8. I Get Along Without You Very Well;9. The Look of Love;10. Maybe You'll Be There;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.