- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - The Very Best Of Diana Krall
- Write a Review
- #K58071 000000000 K58071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The Very Best of Diana Krall collects an assortment of hits from the vocalist/pianis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The Very Best of Diana Krall collects an assortment of hits from the vocalist/pianist from 1996-2006. Krall covers classic tracks from America's songbook both intimately with a three piece band and on a large scale with a full orchestra. Standouts include Cole Porter's "I've Got You Under My Skin" and "The Look of Love" written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David. Krall has sold more than six million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide. Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums. To date, she has won three Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums.;Track List:1. 's Wonderful;2. Peel Me a Grape;3. Pick Yourself Up;4. Frim Fram Sauce;5. You Go to My Head;6. Let's Fall in Love;7. The Look of Love;8. East of the Sun (And West of the Moon);9. I've Got You Under My Skin;10. All or Nothing at All;11. Only the Lonely;12. Let's Face the Music and Dance;13. The Heart of Saturday Night;14. Little Girl Blue;15. Fly Me to the Moon;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.