- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - Turn Up The Quiet
- Write a Review
- #K58097 000000000 K58097000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Diana Krall's 2017 album, Turn Up the Quiet, celebrates jazz and the Great American Songbook,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Diana Krall's 2017 album, Turn Up the Quiet, celebrates jazz and the Great American Songbook, reuniting Diana with Grammy Award-winning producer, Tommy LiPuma. Diana Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debut at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart. Her albums have garnered five Grammy Awards, eight Juno Awards and have also earned nine gold, three platinum and seven multi-platinum albums. Krall's unique artistry has made her one of the most acclaimed artists of our time. Diana chose the songs, created the arrangements and assembled the musicians (three different bands featuring Russell Malone, Christian McBride, Marc Ribot and more) for this album. Her voice and piano playing are as dazzling as ever and she's in full command as bandleader on "Night and Day," "Isn't It Romantic," "Moonglow," "Blue Skies," "Sway," "Dream," "No Moon at All" and more.;Track List:1. Like Someone in Love;2. Isn't It Romantic;3. L-O-V-E;4. Night and Day;5. Sway;6. No Moon at All;7. Dream;8. I'll See You in My Dreams;9. I'm Confessin' (That I Love You);10. Moonglow;11. Blue Skies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.