- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Krall - When I Look In Your Eyes
- Write a Review
- #K63223 000000000 K63223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1999 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. On this collection of lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1999 album from the acclaimed vocalist/pianist. On this collection of love songs, it's clear that Diana Krall is cool but very much in love with this music. She covers Irving Berlin's chestnut "Let's Face the Music and Dance" and the Sinatra-signatured "I've Got You Under My Skin" south to Brazil via a sexy bossa nova. Diana Krall has sold more than six million albums in the US and over 15 million worldwide. On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz artist of the 2000-09 decade, establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time. Krall is the only jazz singer to have eight albums debuting at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums. To date, she has won five Grammy Awards and eight Juno Awards. She has also earned nine gold, three platinum, and seven multi-platinum albums.;Track List:1. Let's Face the Music and Dance;2. Devil May Care;3. Let's Fall in Love;4. When I Look in Your Eyes;5. Popsicle Toes;6. I've Got You Under My Skin 1;7. I Can't Give You Anything But Love;8. I'll String Along with You;9. East of the Sun (West of the Moon);10. Pick Yourself Up;11. The Best Thing for You;12. Do It Again;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.