- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Ross - Diana Ross 1976
- Write a Review
- #K66377 000000000 K66377000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Diana Ross is a 1976 album by Diana Ross released by Motown, her second self-titled LP. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Diana Ross is a 1976 album by Diana Ross released by Motown, her second self-titled LP. The album has two #1 hits: "Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)," and the disco anthem, "Love Hangover." Ross was also nominated for a Grammy for "Love Hangover" and an Oscar for Best Song for "Theme from Mahogany." A third single "I Thought it Took a Little Time" was on it's way to another pop smash when it's pop chart life was circumvented due to having to rush release "Love Hangover" to obliterate a competing version by The 5th Dimension. "I Thought it Took a Little Time" did become the second Top 5 Adult Contemporary single despite it's eclipsed run on the Hot 100. In celebration of the 40 year anniversary of this classic UMe reissue it back on vinyl for the first time in decades.;Track List:1. Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going to);2. I Thought It Took a Little Time (But Today I Fell in Love);3. Love Hangover;4. Kiss Me Now;5. You're Good My Child;6. One Love in My Lifetime;7. Ain't Nothin' But a Maybe;8. After You;9. Smile
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.