- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diana Ross - The Boss - Bright Red Vinyl, Import 2017
- Write a Review
- #K54926 000000000 K54926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/20/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm red vinyl LP pressing! This slab o' wax is housed in a gatefold LP jacket with the signature Culture Fact...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/20/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm red vinyl LP pressing! This slab o' wax is housed in a gatefold LP jacket with the signature Culture Factory USA spine folder (aka OBI). Features the original album label with printed inner sleeve. This 1979 album was written and produced by longtime Ross collaborators Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson and marked her return to Top 40 radio based on the strength of the title track, which peaked #19 on the pop singles chart, and #12 on the US R&B Chart. In addition all the LP tracks went to #1 on the dance charts, and peaked at #14 on the Billboard 200. Ross promoted the album on her first HBO special, Standing Room Only. The special was culled from her successful Tour '79, and the setlist included the title song, "The Boss", "It's My House", "No One Gets the Prize", "I Ain't Been Licked" and "All For One".;Track List:1. No One Gets the Prize 4:37;2. I Ain't Been Licked 4:00;3. All for One 4:13;4. The Boss 3:42;5. Once in the Morning 4:49;6. It's My House 4:29;7. Sparkle 5:19;8. I'm in the World 3:56;Special Attributes:RED, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.