- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diane Schuur - The Gathering
- Write a Review
- #K92066 000000000 K92066000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:The Gathering is the Vanguard Records debut for jazz pianist and vocalist Diane Schuur. It features thoroughly modern a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:The Gathering is the Vanguard Records debut for jazz pianist and vocalist Diane Schuur. It features thoroughly modern and soulful Jazz interpretations of ten classic country songs. The set was produced by her guitarist, Steve Buckingham, with the other members of her quartet, bassist Michael Rhodes and drummer Eddie Bayers. The material features songs by Hank Cochran ("Why Can't He Be You" and "Don't Touch Me"), Willie Nelson ("The Healing Hands of Time"), Merle Haggard and Bonnie Owens ("Today I Started Loving You Again"), Dallas Frazier ("Beneath Still Waters"), Bill Anderson and Roger Miller ("When Two Worlds Collide"), Kris Kristofferson ("Nobody Wins"), the team of George Richey, Billy Sherrill, and Tammy Wynette (" 'Til I Can Make It on My Own"), as well as others. The album also includes a number of special guest spots from Alison Krauss, Vince Gill, Mark Knopfler, Kirk Whalum, and Larry Carlton.;Track List:1. Why Can't He Be You;2. Healing Hands of Time;3. Beneath Still Waters;4. Til I Can Make It on My Own;5. Don't Touch Me;6. Today I Started Loving You Again;7. Til I Get It Right;8. Am I That Easy to Forget;9. When Two Worlds Collide;10. Nobody Wins
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.