- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diary of a Teenage Girl (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K71535 000000000 K71535000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Based on the acclaimed graphic novel by Phoebe Gloeckner, The Diary of a Teenage Girl recounts the c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/07/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Based on the acclaimed graphic novel by Phoebe Gloeckner, The Diary of a Teenage Girl recounts the coming-of-age adventures of Minnie Goetze, a San Francisco teenager growing up in the counterculture haze of the 1970s. Lonely and artistic, Minnie chronicles her trials through expressive drawings and painfully honest missives confided to a tape recorder. One fateful evening alone with her mother's boyfriend, Minnie is confronted with her burgeoning sexuality for the first time, and suddenly this precocious teen is in way over her head.;Track List:1. Dreamsong (Feat. Amber Coffman) - By Nate Heller;2. Looking for the Magic - By Dwight Twilley Band;3. Dreamboat Annie - By Heart;4. Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams - By Nico;5. Next Plane to London - By the Rose Garden;6. Precious Star - By T. Rex;7. Crying Laughing Loving Lying (2006 Remastered Version) - By Labi Siffre;8. If It's Good to You (It's Good for You) - By Barbara the Browns;9. Roll Away the Stone - By Mott the Hoople;10. Down on the Street - By the Stooges;11. A Fool in Love - By Frankie Miller;12. See No Evil - By Television;13. Run to the Mountain - By Nate Heller
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.