- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Didier Bocquet - Voyage Cerebral
- Write a Review
- #K84590 000000000 K84590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1979 follow-up to his Eclipse debut, Voyage Cerebral was the second effort by French synthesist Didi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 1979 follow-up to his Eclipse debut, Voyage Cerebral was the second effort by French synthesist Didier Bocquet. Like the first album, it was recorded on his own private studio and self-released, this time via legendary French custom label FVLM ("Faites Le Vous-Même", meaning "Do It Yourself"). Inspired by the first wave of German kosmische sound-travellers (Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream and the whole Berlin School spring immediately to mind) but retaining that typical French urgency that places it close to Heldon / Pinhas, Lard Free or even Besombes / Rizet territory. In-your-face sequenced electronic music that sounds both spacy and violent at the same time whilst keeping a certain lo-fi, self-produced vibe. Recommended to fans of all things "kosmische" and synth music in general.;Track List:1. A1. Interface;2. A2. Rencontre Psychique;3. A3. Eloignement;4. A4. Cosmorythme;5. B1. Prélude;6. B2. Eveil Sidéral;7. B3. Amérissage;8. B4. Voyage Terre
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.