- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dinosaur Jr. - I Bet on Sky
- Write a Review
- #K61156 000000000 K61156000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in litho wrapped gatefold jackets, and comes with digital download coupon. 2012 release from the Alt-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in litho wrapped gatefold jackets, and comes with digital download coupon. 2012 release from the Alt-Rock heroes, the third Dinosaur Jr. album since the original trio J Mascis, Lou Barlow and Murph reformed in 2005. And, crazily, it marks the band's 10th studio album since their debut on Homestead Records in 1985. Back in the '80s, if anyone has suggested that these guys would be performing and recording at such a high level 27 years later, they would have been laughed out of the tree fort.;Track List:1. Don't Pretend You Didn't Know;2. Watch the Corners;3. Almost Fare;4. Stick a Toe in;5. Rude;6. I Know It Oh So Well;7. Pierce the Morning Rain;8. What Was That;9. Recognition;10. See It on Your Side
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.