- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dion - Alone with Dion
- Write a Review
- #K74752 000000000 K74752000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:This quintessential LP edition includes Dion's magnificent first solo album, Alone with Dion, originally released on th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:This quintessential LP edition includes Dion's magnificent first solo album, Alone with Dion, originally released on the Laurie label in March 1961, and long unavailable on vinyl. This debut LP veers between portraying Dion as a sensitive heart throb in the brilliantly sung "Lonely Teenager," and as an all-around pop entertainer now grown up enough to sing standards in front of a big swing band, a la Bobby Darin ("North East End of the Corner") or a string orchestra a la Johnny Mathis ("Fools Rush In"). In addition to the original masterpiece, this WaxTime collector's item contains 2 bonus tracks recorded during that same period but not included on the album (they were only released as the two sides of a single in 1961): "Kissin' Game" and "Heaven Help Me." Includes free MP3 album download plus 2 bonus tracks.;Track List:1. Lonely Teenager;2. After the Dance;3. P.S. I Love You;4. Save the Last Dance for Me;5. Little Miss Blue;6. Havin' Fun;7. Kissin' Game;8. Close Your Eyes;9. Fools Rush In;10. My One and Only Love;11. North East End of the Corner;12. One for My Baby;13. Then I'll Be Tired of You;14. Heaven Help Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.