- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dion - Runaround Sue
- Write a Review
- #K57386 000000000 K57386000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:The Bronx's own Dion DiMucci, best known to the world mononymously as Dion, absolutely ruled the airwaves of the late 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:The Bronx's own Dion DiMucci, best known to the world mononymously as Dion, absolutely ruled the airwaves of the late 1950s and early 1960s. Following the success of his first group, Dion & The Belmonts, DiMucci struck out on his own in 1960. Though his first solo efforts failed to hit, Dion moved with the times and, seeking a sound more oriented toward rock 'n' roll, came up with "Runaround Sue." the track topped the charts in late '61 and was followed by the number two hit, "The Wanderer." Both are included here along with 10 more classic cuts from a man with more talent and swagger than just about anybody could ever hope for. If this album doesn't make you want to grab your girl and get on the dance floor, you ought to check your pulse. Just remember, though, keep away from Runaround Sue.;Track List:1. Runaround Sue;2. Somebody Nobody Wants;3. Dreamlover;4. Life Is But A Dream;5. The Wanderer;6. Runaway Girl;7. The Majestic;8. Little Star;9. Lonely Worldin The Still Of The Night;10. Kansas City;11. Take Good Care Of My
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.