- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dirkschneider - Live - Back To The Roots - Accepted!
- Write a Review
- #K72742 000000000 K72742000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited triple black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 live release from the German metal icon recorded in Dec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited triple black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 live release from the German metal icon recorded in December 2016 in Brno, Czech Republic. The singer with the charismatic voice had his musical breakthrough with Accept in the early '80s. "It's still so much fun to sing these songs live, they are a part of my biography, but nevertheless it's about time to turn that page. There was so much talking and speculations about me and Accept, so this is kind of a musical statement from my end - which seems to be very interesting for the fans who came to these shows". After leaving Accept in 1987, he formed U.D.O., with whom he enjoyed commercial success as well. He returned to Accept in the '90s but left after the 1996 album Predator.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Starlight;3. Living for Tonite;4. Flash Rockin' Man;5. London Leatherboys;6. Midnight Mover;7. Breaker;8. Head Over Heels;9. Neon Night;10. Princess of the Dawn;11. Winter Dreams;12. Restless and Wild;13. Son of a Bitch;14. Up to the Limit;15. Wrong Is Right;16. Midnight Highway;17. Screaming for a Love-Bite;18. Monsterman;19. T.V. War;20. Losers and Winners;21. Metal Heart;22. I'm a Rebel;23. Fast As a Shark;24. Balls to the Wall;25. Burning;26. Outro;27. My Way (Bonus);Special Attributes:ORANGE, LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.