- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dirty Heads - Dirty Heads
- Write a Review
- K55482 000000000 K55482000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm translucent orange vinyl LP pressing. While most bands reserve a self-titled album for their debut, the D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm translucent orange vinyl LP pressing. While most bands reserve a self-titled album for their debut, the Dirty Heads, held off for an album deserving of the moniker. The band found one in their fifth studio release, a total culmination of their signature sound. Drawing on the alternative rock, hip-hop, folk and reggae sounds from albums past to create something elevated and exciting. The band worked with top multi-genre producers such as Da Internz (Rihanna, Nicki Minaj), Drew Pearson (Katy Perry, Zac Brown Band), David Kahne (Lana Del Rey, The Strokes), and Jimmy Harry (Madonna, Diplo). The diversity of the production on this project is a true testament to the Dirty Heads versatility. "With this album you can expect the pure Dirty Heads sound at it's finest - a perfect blend of hip-hop and reggae," says vocalist Jared Watson. "We have songs that range from summer anthems, songs you can vibe out to, and songs that really challenge you to think further. It's everything the Dirty Heads stand for and what we've become up until now.";Track List:1. That's All I Need;2. The Truth;3. Doesn't Make You Right;4. Feeling Good;5. Under the Water;6. Too Cruel;7. Oxygen;8. Red Lights;9. Smoke Dream;10. Moon Tower;11. Realize It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.