- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dirty Projectors - Rise Above
- Write a Review
- #K73368 000000000 K73368000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2007;Notes:The breadth of David Longstreth's talents as a songwriter, arranger, bandleader and singer call to mind Prince, Joni Mi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2007;Notes:The breadth of David Longstreth's talents as a songwriter, arranger, bandleader and singer call to mind Prince, Joni Mitchell, and Bjork. His constantly evolving sound, the sheer intensity of the music, and the originality of his voice set him apart. From beginning to end, "Rise Above" is a re-imagining of Black Flag's seminal 1981 record "Damaged". It's not a covers record Longstreth attempted to rewrite his favorite adolescent album word for word, from memory. The result resounds with a kind of elegant simplicity: beautiful interlocking guitar parts, gorgeous three-part vocal harmonies, and some great songwriting.;Track List:1. What I See;2. No More;3. Depression;4. Six Pack;5. Thirsty and Miserable;6. Police Story;7. Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie;8. Spray Paint (The Walls);9. Room 13;10. Rise Above;11. [Untitled]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.