- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dirty Three - Whatever You Love, You Are
- Write a Review
- #K67890 000000000 K67890000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Reissue of long out of print vinyl album. On their fifth full-length, Dirty Three offer songs of comfort in those not-s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Reissue of long out of print vinyl album. On their fifth full-length, Dirty Three offer songs of comfort in those not-so-wonderful times, for it is in thosetimes that music can offer some salvation. Released in2000, the album has sold over 20,000 copies in the US.;Track List:1. Some Summers They Drop Like Flys;2. I Really Should've Gone Out Last Night;3. I Offered It Up to the Stars the Night Sky;4. Some Things I Just Don't Want to Know;5. Stellar;6. Lullabye for Christie
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.