- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disaster Strikes - In The Age Of Corporate Personhood
- Write a Review
- #K88925 000000000 K88925000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Produced by underground legend Richard Marr, Disaster Strikes delivers Boston ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Produced by underground legend Richard Marr, Disaster Strikes delivers Boston hardcore punk with impactful lyrics about social justice and workers' rights. These 10 blistering tracks encapsulate the raw energy and intensity of Disaster Strike's live sets. The opening track "The Fighting Path" is fermented with protest and resistance from it's violent start to it's incendiary final warning. The title track, "In the Age of Corporate Personhood," features guest vocals by label czar and legendary punk provocateur Jello Biafra. Featuring epic cover art by Minneapolis-based artist Bill Hauser, In The Age of Corporate Personhood is a blue-collar, hard core juggernaut that captures an intensity rarely grasped by studio albums.;Track List:1. The Fighting Path;2. You Are Nothing;3. In the Age of Corporate Personhood (Feat. Jello Biafra);4. Deconstruct the Plot;5. Drone Strike;6. Song and Purpose;7. Your Life = Their Lie;8. The Harvest;9. A New Solidarity!;10. Now or Never
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.