- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disasterpeace - It Follows (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K56506 000000000 K56506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Written and directed by David Robert Mitchell, â Follows has been a highly praised film on the festival circuit. The ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Written and directed by David Robert Mitchell, â Follows has been a highly praised film on the festival circuit. The horror/thriller tells the story of 19-year old Jay who, after a seemingly innocent sexual encounter, finds herself plagued by strange visions and the inescapable sense that someone, or something, is following her. Faced with this burden, Jay and her teenage friends must find a way to escape the horrors that seem to be only a few steps behind. Video game composer, Disasterpeace, composed the synth heavy and pulsating score. The electro, 80s influenced score is a character in itself in the film and has been praised wherever the film has been screening. Radius/The Weinstein Company is releasing Follows on March 13, 2015 theatrically and on VOD/Digital.;Track List:1. Heels;2. Title;3. Jay;4. Anyone;5. Old Maid;6. Company;7. Detroit;8. Detritus;9. Playpen;10. Inquiry;11. Lakeward;12. Doppel;13. Relay;14. Greg;15. Snare;16. Pool;17. Father;18. Linger;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.