- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disclosure - Settle
- Write a Review
- K56105 000000000 K56105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Settle is the debut studio album by English electronic duo Disclosure, released on 31 May 2013 by Island Records. Accom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Settle is the debut studio album by English electronic duo Disclosure, released on 31 May 2013 by Island Records. Accompanied by the success of it's lead single, "Latch", the album features collaborations with Aluna George, Ed Macfarlane, Sasha Keable, Eliza Doolittle, Jamie Woon, Jessie Ware, and London Grammar, as an opus which equally combines the elements of production, vocality, and songwriting. A deluxe edition of the album contains four bonus tracks, including Disclosure's remix of Jessie Ware's song "Running"._x000D_ Settle received widespread critical praise and was nominated for the 2013 Mercury Prize. The album debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart, selling 44,633 copies in it's first week. It sold 165,000 copies by late October 2013, and was certified platinum by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) on 4 April 2014. A remix of the album, titled Settle: The Remixes was released on 16 and 17 December 2013 in the United Kingdom and United States, respectively.;Track List:1. Intro;2. When a Fire Starts to Burn;3. Latch;4. F for You;5. White Noise;6. Defeated No More;7. Stimulation;8. Voices;9. Second Chance;10. Grab Her!;11. You Me;12. January;13. Confess to Me;14. Help Me Lose My Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.