- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disco & Boogie - 200 Breaks & Drum Loops 3
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L01195 000000000 L01195000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third installment in the series containing a collection of the most sought...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third installment in the series containing a collection of the most sought after and hard to find disco/boogie breaks, drum loops and sounds. This selection of ready-to-use samples from electro- funk and post-disco records offers a pack of in-demand kicks, snares, clapping sounds, horns, vocals, guitar riffs, percussion, drums, synthesizers and slap bass loops, digitally remastered for your beat making pleasure. The third volume contains under-discovered samples you will never find on any other break records and strictly focuses on vinyl that's hard to find at your local stores, flea markets or record shows. This comprehensive slice of ‘80s club joints is a celebration of evolution from disco and funk to hip-hop and modern deejay dance music. Disco & Boogie: 200 Breaks And Drum Loops is a must-have library for producers and a guide to vivid disco/boogie collectors.;Track List:1. Drums;Special Attributes:GREEN
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.