- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disturbed - Asylum
- Write a Review
- #K62458 000000000 K62458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/05/2010;Notes:Asylum is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. Asylum is meant to take a fresh direction in t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/05/2010;Notes:Asylum is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. Asylum is meant to take a fresh direction in the band's music career, while remaining consistent with the band's previous albums. Most of the lyrical content was inspired by aspects of front man David Draiman's life prior to making the album. The album was released on August 31, 2010 in the United States through Reprise Records. A tour in support of the album, titled the Asylum Tour, started in late August 2010. Asylum is also the third consecutive Disturbed album to not feature the Parental Advisory label (although the deluxe version on iTunes is marked explicit for live versions of their earlier material from The Sickness). Asylum debuted at number-one on the Billboard 200 chart with sales of approximately 179,000 according to Nielsen Soundscan. This is the fourth consecutive number-one album in the U.S. for Disturbed. The other two bands ever to accomplish this feat in the Soundscan era are metal band Metallica and folk rock/jam band Dave Matthews Band. On March 31, 2011, Asylum was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Digipack Remastered Deluxe Edition.;Track List:1. Remnants;2. Asylum;3. The Infection;4. Warrior;5. Another Way to Die;6. Never Again;7. The Animal;8. Crucified;9. Serpentine;10. My Child;11. Sacrifice;12. Innocence;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.