- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Disturbed - Indestructible
- Write a Review
- #K71665 000000000 K71665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2008 release, the fourth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. A self-produced effort...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2008 release, the fourth studio album by American heavy metal band Disturbed. A self-produced effort, Indestructible was the first Disturbed album that did not feature Johnny K, the producer of Disturbed's previous three albums, The Sickness, Believe, and Ten Thousand Fists. Indestructible was recorded at Groovemaster Studios in Chicago, Illinois. The album features two songs, "Perfect Insanity" and "Divide", that were written by Disturbed prior to their first album, The Sickness, but were never previously released. Indestructible was also the third consecutive Disturbed album to debut on the Billboard 200. Includes "Inside The Fire", "Haunted", "Criminal", "Divide" and the title track.;Track List:1. Indestructible;2. Inside the Fire;3. Deceiver;4. The Night;5. Perfect Insanity;6. Haunted;7. Enough;8. The Curse;9. Torn;10. Criminal;11. Divide;12. Façade;13. Etching;14. Indestructible;15. Inside the Fire;16. Deceiver;17. The Night;18. Perfect Insanity;19. Haunted;20. Enough;21. The Curse;22. Torn;23. Criminal;24. Divide;25. Façade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.